With the recent formation of the Foundation for New Hampshire Independence, the openly secessionist NH Liberty Party, and the regional Spirit of Arcadia, discussing secession is a conversation that is going to be had more frequently across the Shire in coming years. How can we advance that conversation and the idea of NH declaring independence? Darryl W. Perry, publisher of FPP.CC, hosts this panel of secession advocates. Panelists to include Conan Salada of the NH Liberty Party, Able Freeman of Shire Micronation, and Chandler Gabel of the Foundation for NH Independence.
- Government Introduces Bitcoin To Prisoner Scheme: Send Your Caged Friends Books & Pay in Bitcoin April 18, 2021 system
- Where is most of the discussion nowadays April 17, 2021 RidleyReport2
- Enforcing nonviolent discipline in the NH liberty movement, without reducing unity April 17, 2021 RidleyReport2
- New here - a fellow abused Winchester NH resident April 17, 2021 Axess2084
- Mail-to-Jail May Be Dead, But Activism Is Alive And Well In New Hampshire: Writing To Caged Activists April 15, 2021 system
Follow Keenevention on Twitter
Subscribe to Keenevention via Email
- A Taste of Keenevention at the Free State Blockchain Digital Assets Conference 2018
- Are you going to Forkfest 2018? It’s the decentralized liberty camping festival in New Hampshire!
- Keenevention 2015 Media Roundup
- Canceling Keenevention 2016
- Hundreds of Photos Posted from Keenevention 2015 & Social Events