With the recent formation of the Foundation for New Hampshire Independence, the openly secessionist NH Liberty Party, and the regional Spirit of Arcadia, discussing secession is a conversation that is going to be had more frequently across the Shire in coming years. How can we advance that conversation and the idea of NH declaring independence? Darryl W. Perry, publisher of FPP.CC, hosts this panel of secession advocates. Panelists to include Conan Salada of the NH Liberty Party, Able Freeman of Shire Micronation, and Chandler Gabel of the Foundation for NH Independence.
Follow Keenevention on Twitter
Subscribe to Keenevention via Email
- A Taste of Keenevention at the Free State Blockchain Digital Assets Conference 2018
- Are you going to Forkfest 2018? It’s the decentralized liberty camping festival in New Hampshire!
- Keenevention 2015 Media Roundup
- Canceling Keenevention 2016
- Hundreds of Photos Posted from Keenevention 2015 & Social Events